Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last minute GIFT idea? Excerpt from ROE...

Right now, RUNNING ON EMPTY (YA Romantic Suspense) is only $2.99 on Kindle, $9.61 ppbk!
http://www.amazon.com/Running-Empty-Colette-Ballard-ebook/dp/B00G2G22J8/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=
Justice made me dance-barefoot-in-the-grass happy, and lightening-storm angry--sometimes all within the same minute. He made me stand-on-the-edge-of-a-cliff fearless, can't-sleep-at-night restless, and coming-out-of-my-skin stupid. And for those reasons, I knew it was safer to keep a distance.

I started to splash water in his face, but he reached out, caught my arm, and pulled me toward him. Even in the cool water, I could feel his body heat as he drew me closer. When his smile faded and his moss-green eyes became serious, my heart pounded wildly. This was not what I wanted. I mean, I did, but it wasn't what was best for him--for either of us. Not now; not when everything was still up in the air.

Don't ruin it, Justice. It will only complicate things.

When he cupped my face, my breath went shallow and my body melted. Who was I kidding? This was exactly what I wanted. I panicked, then relaxed and closed my eyes.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your gift.I liked this book.The relationship in the middle of River and her female friends, and the romance in the middle of River and Justice,kept me perusing actually when certain perspectives neglected to hold up under further scrutiny.Dare I inquire as to whether a sequel emphasizing Kat is in progress?(I loved Kat.)
    ***********************
    Chocolate.org reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    I'm so happy you liked ROE and thank you for taking the time to message me. Yes, as a matter of fact there is a book two in the series called TEMPORARY HIGH. It's Kat's story, a standalone, and it's due out May 26th!:)

    ReplyDelete